Thursday, June 21, 2012

Carolina Sauce is On the Move

Thomson passenger jet
Flickr photo by bigpresh
No, the Carolina Sauce Company isn't moving locations.... but yours truly is on the road for a couple of weeks of food-filled R & R, returning back to work on Thursday, July 5th. During this time, the Carolina Sauces online store will continue to operate 24/7 and the warehouse will continue processing and shipping orders, and you'll still be able to contact Customer Service if you have any questions or concerns about any online orders. That's one advantage--both for me and for YOU, our valued customers--to my no longer being involved in warehouse operations or order processing. Likewise, all our partner sites will be completely unaffected by my trip.

While I'm out, I will have some access to email and to the internet, but not always during regular business hours (yes, I'm actually taking a REAL vacation for a change). So, please bear with me if you contact me via email, through this blog, or on the Carolina Sauce Company Facebook page. I promise I'll reply as soon as I can when I'm back online, most likely within a day or two at worst (barring some major technological incompatibility or inaccessibility).

And again, if you need to contact someone about a Carolina Sauces online order, please make sure to email the warehouse's Customer Service (service@carolinasauces.com) and not me, since they're the only folks who'll have the info needed to help you out.

Thanks for your patience and understanding!

Zestfully yours,
Gloria



No comments:

Post a Comment